Gracie Magazine, also known as GracieMag is probably the oldest and most known publication for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ).
RoninWear is an official Gracie Magazine associate member (GMA Associate).
For the moment, we only have 10 units available every month, don't miss yours!.
Issue 203, March 2014, between other articles, you may find:
- GM #203: Cyborg and the mechanics of the Tornador Guard: Gracie Magazine team dig deep into the Pantanal region of Brazil after the 2013 ADCC open class champion. Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu led our readers on a journey through one of the most beautiful places in the entire world.
More than that, he also taught the mechanics of his trademark, the tornado guard.
- Nino Schembri teaching a series of moves to catch opponents by surprise
- Remember the battle between André Galvão and a certain Chris Weidman, in 2009
- Lessons from Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida and Gabi Garcia.
- GMA Gracie Magazine Associates: All the latest updates on our members from all around the world.